Job Title: ETL – Hadoop Consultant
Location: Atlanta, GA
- The ETL Hadoop data engineer will be responsible for analyzing the business requirements design develop and implement highly efficient highly scalable ETL processes.
- Candidate is required to perform daily project functions with a focus on meeting the business objectives on time in rapidly changing work environment and should be able to lead and drive globally located team to achieve business objectives.
- 8 years of hands on experience working with ETL Hadoop Knowledge of various components of Hadoop ecosystem and experience in applying them to practical problems Hive Impala Spark Strong knowledge of working with relational databases like Teradata DB2 Oracle Sql server Hands on experience in writing shell scripts on Unix platform Experience in data warehousing ETL tools MPP database systems Understanding of Data Models
- Conceptual Logical and Physical Dimensional Relational Data Model Design Analyze functional specifications and assist in designing potential technical solutions Identifies data sources and works with source system team and data analyst to define data extraction methodologies
- Good knowledge in writing complex queries in Teradata DB2 Oracle PL SQL Maintain batch processing jobs and respond to critical production issues communicate well with stakeholders on his her proposal recommendations.
- Knowledge status risks regarding delivering solution on time Strong experience with Data Analysis Data Profiling Root Cause Analysis Should able to understand Banking system processes and data flow Can work independently lead and mentor the team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.