Website Optizm Global
- Looking for a tech lead for Finance s new enterprise Oracle cloud solution 1
- Provide intermediate level system analysis design development and implementation as needed to integrate 3rd party cloud products including Ability to configure SSO Okta for cloud solutions according to client’s standards
- 5 years experience including SQL Java Rest Services
- Some cloud experience required
- Preferred ability to coach others in integrations based on Financial ERP and or OIC oracle integration cloud tool experience
- Translates technical specifications into code for moderately complex new or enhancement projects for internal clients
- Writes programs develops code tests artifacts and produces reports Employs software development techniques to ensure tests are implemented in a way that support automation
- Elevates code into the development test and production environments on schedule
- Provides follow up production support
- Participates in design code and test inspections throughout the life cycle to identify issues Participates in systems analysis activities
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.