Website Optizm Global
Working under the supervision of a team lead, the DevOps Engineer participates in a distributed team of managed services consultants, and software engineers responsible for designing, developing, updating, and supporting commerce and service-based software systems. This position is expected to be an integral part of a consulting team, competent to work on software setup, configuration, scripting in support of a managed services-based continuous integration environment.
The DevOps Engineer helps to create technical solutions with an emphasis on CMS and eCommerce applications housed in Azure, and other cloud service providers. This role collaborates extensively with the team of consultants in creating cutting-edge Commerce, mobile, and cloud solutions. In addition to basic technical / programming skills, a successful candidate can assist in translating conceptual ideas into concrete tasks as well as assist in translating business needs into technical requirements.
- 2+ years or equivalent experience with the Azure platform; Visual Studio Team Services, Azure IaaS offerings, Azure PaaS offerings, Azure Portal, PowerShell, Azure Resource Manager, and/or Application Insights
- Experience with MS Azure WebApps, ARM templates, and Azure SQL
- Release automation (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus, Azure DevOps), system administration, system configuration, and system debugging experience.
- Experience installing and maintaining Microsoft database servers/services.
- Experience using configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.) and command execution frameworks, PowerShell, etc.
- Experience managing source control/repositories (Git, GitHub, TFS)
- Knowledge of automated code review and testing tools (e.g. SonarQube)
- Experience in 24×7 production operations, preferably supporting a highly available environment for a SaaS or cloud service provider.
- Knowledge of browser automation (Selenium and Selenium WebDriver)
- Knowledge of workflow tools (e.g. Atlassian).
- Experience with .NET CMS and Commerce (in DevOps role) preferred
Azure Platform: 2 years or equivalent (Desired)
Azure DevOps (VSTS): 2 years or equivalent (Desired)
PowerShell: 2 years or equivalent (Desired)
ARM/Terraform: 2 years or equivalent (Desired)
Azure App Services: 2 years or equivalent (Desired)
Service Fabric/Docker: 2 years or equivalent (Nice to have/Bonus)
Please send me your resume and your full-time w2 salary expectations to Alfeesha Mulla (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To apply for this job email your details to Alfeesha@optizmglobal.com