Website Optizm Global
- Minimum 10 years of experience building distributed enterprise applications on MS SQL Server database platform with a proven delivery track record
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Experience in database basic maintenance such as runstats reorgs etc.
- Experience in scripting for database deployments
- Expert in tuning all tiers of applications on MS SQL Server database platforms
- Hands on experience with Build Deployment tools and Shell script
- Strong experience on database backup restore and data movements export import load
- High availability and disaster recovery planning and implementation
- Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge on SQL and Stored Procedures Innovative in providing solutions likes to take on challenges with calculated risk
- Strive to constantly improve the application development processes and tools Install configure monitor upgrade and maintain database non production production environments
- Provide Database deployment support for Development Test and Production future environments
- Diagnose and address database performance issues using performance monitors custom scripts and various tuning techniques
- Strong experience with SQL tuning Interact with Storage and Systems administrators on Linux operating systems issues related to Databases
- Able to write database maintenance and automation scripts
- Configure and maintain Database
- High availability HADR and Always on features Troubleshoot database production problems and database connectivity issues
- Experience working with database federation
- Ability to work well as a team and as an individual with minimal supervision
- Strong knowledge of Linux Unix
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.