Website Optizm Global
- 6 8 years of strong experience with hands on experience in writing complex SQL queries Teradata DB2 stored procedures triggers fast loads
- Strong experience with Financial clients including banking and capital markets Very good analytical and problem solving skills inclined to dig into intricacies of large data sets across different systems and be able to draw conclusions out of the data respond to business users questions or concerns
- Good verbal and written communication skills the position involves heavy interaction with NY clients data stewards LOB owners and offshore team
- Extract data based on requirements received from different lines of business
- Determine any underlying trend in the data thereby provide inputs towards data quality issues or issues related to nonconformance to business rules
- Dig and derive how large data sets relate with each other along various dimensions typical large databases integration scenario
- Work independently and also should be a good team player
- Experience implementing data governance policies and documenting processes
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills
- Work with reporting team and provide SQL queries for creating visualizations and performance tuning of reports and dashboards
- Good data modeling experience Ability to articulate findings and analysis to senior management and provide solutions Experience with data analytics data profiling and data lineage
Nice to have skills
- Data quality assessment and analysis
- Experience with data visualization tool Tableau Knowledge of Unix and good comfort level with Microsoft Excel Creating autosys jobs
- Familiarity with database IDE s viz IBM data studio Teradata SQL assistant etc Prior experience in Python and data preparation tools
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.