Website Optizm Global
- Candidate should be 6-8 years of experience in data analysis
- Candidate should have hands on experience in BigID tool
- Should have strong experience in SQL and RDBMS
- Should be good with data analysis skills BIGID implementation remediation data privacy and compliance expertise GDPR CCPA HIPAA etc.
- Work closely with client stakeholders to determine technical requirements for specific business objectives at hand Configuring data source for Scanning defining policies creating scanning profiles scheduling scans creating DSAR Analysis of upstream downstream dependencies refresh process from the production to non production databases
- End to end analysis of all the tables in a database to identify sensitive information PII PHI PCI using various tools techniques
- Plan implementation engagements deploy solution components and participate in the product configuration efforts in order to meet clients specific requirements
- Engage with multi discipline internal and client teams to ensure smooth rollout of BigID solutions and successful integration within customers environments
- Deliver training for respective technologies at an applicable level of depth and detail for a given audience
- Work closely with our Engineering and Product Management teams to document product issues enhancement requests raised in the field and possible implementation flow improvements
- Address remediation steps for database audit findings
- Address sensitivity classification across structured and unstructured data repositories
- Automate privacy and compliance functions for the data regulations Integrate BigID solution with external applications like Collibra Service Now etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.