Website Optizm Global
• Data Integration lead shall partner with IT and assigned business lines to provide data and system integration leadership and ensures successful linking of different systems software applications physically or functionally and that they act as a coordinated whole
• Have 10 years of experience in Data Integration at least 3 years of Informatica data integration
• Design overall Data Integration architecture between Informatica and other COTs product like Splunk OneTrust Tableau Microstrategy Abacus
• Build extensible data acquisition and integration solutions to meet the functional and non functional requirements of the business Implement processes and logic to extract transform and distribute data across one or more data stores from a wide variety of sources
• Optimize data integration platform to provide optimal performance under increasing data volumes
• Upload data into appropriate databases in accurate and timely manner
• Develop and document the data audit archiving and restoration processes
• Develop quality standards to ensure data quality and integrity across various database systems
• Provide problem solving expertise and complex analysis of data to develop business intelligence integration designs
• Develop data integration standards according to the organization s information services policies as well as best practices
• Conduct review of other integration developers development efforts to ensure consistent methodologies are followed and to make recommendations where necessary
• Work with Analysts and Business Users to translate functional specifications into technical designs for implementation and deployment
• Convert physical data integration models and other design specifications to source codes
• Ensure high quality and optimum performance of data integration systems to meet business solutions
• Having IICS AWS Azure experience is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.