Website Optizm Global
- Oversee and support the accounting team that creates an environment of trust and productivity.
- Document, monitor, and update accounting policies and processes to propose and implement improvements while minimizing risk.
- Analyze Job Costing and work with Project management teams to monitor project profitability.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of accounts payable and subcontractor/supplier payments.
- Oversee the production of periodic financial reports to ensure that the reported results comply with financial reporting standards.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll, 401k, benefits, tax filings, garnishments, etc.
- Lead and manage the accounting and administration staff.
- Oversee regulatory reporting (Payroll, local taxes, other compliance).
- Oversee the billing process to ensure timely/accurate client invoices.
- Prepare financial statements for internal management & external reporting use.
- Maintain internal control safeguards for the receipt of revenue, costs, and both team and organizational budgets and actual expenditures.
- Manage cash inflows and outflows including but not limited to deposits, disbursements, and LOC.
- Communicate with clients on invoicing & billing concerns.
- Develop and monitor business performance metrics.
- Manage budget processes & forecasting processes.
- Participate in key decision-making as a member of the Leadership Team.
- Participate in tax planning.
- Develop and enforce internal controls to maximize the protection of company assets, policies, procedures, and workflow.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Financing required
- CPA preferred
- 5+ years of experience is required.
To apply for this job email your details to Ankita@optizmglobal.com