Website Optizm Global
- Strong Experience in developing business agnostic
- Workflows and frameworks based on BPMN standard with open source
- Camunda tool
- 6 years of working experience with RESTful APIs Spring boot framework Microservices Apache Kafka and large scale distributed applications
- Working Experience in Enterprise Integration patterns and frameworks
- Expert in one or more object-oriented programming languages
- Hands on experience with various database technologies
- Deep understanding of both technical and non- technical requirements at scale in the areas of system performance scalability latency reliability and security Experience as a technical lead for design architecture and code review of highly scalable distributed systems and event driven architecture
- Superior analytical problem solving and system level performance analysis abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Experience working in an Agile development environment and working in cross functional environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.