The New Business Development Executive- Healthcare is a dynamic sales position where you will develop and drive new sales growth within current accounts while prospecting, sourcing, and developing new revenue-producing relationships with decision-making level executives at consumer products/personal care, OTC and healthcare companies.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets and execute business development.
- Responsible for prospecting and building an optimal sales pipeline.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial customer’ communication, on-site presentations, RFP submission, negotiation, and deal/contract signing. The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
- Establish and develop strong strategic and tactical partnerships with targeted industries, markets, and /or customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, management, healthcare administration or a related field required
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Business development and Sales
- Experience in selling products and services to the Healthcare industry client is must
- Experience working in a fast-growth, fast-paced environment
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Experience with customer service and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Entrepreneur, Angel Investor & CEO @ Optizm Global, the Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency. I am also Executive Director of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating and Funding.