Website Optizm Global
Position: Business Development Associate
Location: Sun Valley, CA
The client has grown rapidly over the years and continues growing today. We’re looking for someone who networks, makes connections, and pursues opportunities. You will lead us in generating revenue by expanding our existing customer relationships and identifying new customers, by executing a disciplined business development protocol. You’ll research industry segments and company profiles, follow up on trade journal leads and opportunities, and coordinate the brand marketing.
The Business Development Associate is responsible for revenue generation, including sales, proposals, quotes, and relationship management.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute an effective strategy for increasing bookings and programs.
- Provide technical acumen and knowledge of our capabilities to partners and customers to develop business opportunities.
- Establish and maintain performance metrics to ensure trends are managed productively
- Communicate voice of the customer back to business
- Develop business forecasts
- Evaluate market and competitive conditions
- Travel (as required) to identify opportunities, and pursue sales and account management efforts.
- BA or BS preferred but not required.
- Frequent traveling
- Good communication skills
- Ability to gather and present information to various groups
- Ability to document professional and concise communications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suits, and ERP software.
- Work collaboratively and create a positive work environment
- 5+ years of experience within a manufacturing environment (experience within the defense or aerospace industry a plus)
- Ability to build long-term relationships with Tier 1 Defense OEMs
- Basic comprehension of technical issues
- Ability to read/interpret technical information
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com