Award winning digital consultancy, a client of Optizm Global
The client focuses on technology strategy with business objectives, leverage technology excellence to deliver superior results, engage customers on web and mobile project and help them run their business in the cloud. Their core areas of expertise are UX, CMS, CRM, Commerce, Azure and AWS.
Duration – Full Time W2
Salary – Market, Dependent on Qualification (DOQ)
Visa – GC Holder, EAD, U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply
Start Date – Immediately
Working under the supervision of a team lead, the DevOps Engineer participates in a distributed team of managed services consultants, and software engineers responsible for designing, developing, updating and supporting commerce and service based software systems. This position is expected to be an integral part of a consulting team, competent to work on software setup, configuration, scripting in support of a managed services based continuous integration environment.
- 2+ years of experience with the Azure platform; Visual Studio Team Services, Azure IaaS offerings, Azure PaaS offerings, Azure Portal, PowerShell, Azure Resource Manager, and/or Application Insights
- Experience with MS Azure WebApps, ARM templates and Azure SQL
- Release automation (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus, Azure DevOps), system administration, system configuration, and system debugging experience.
- Experience installing and maintaining Microsoft database servers / services.
- Experience using configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.) and command execution frameworks, PowerShell, etc.
- Experience managing source control/repositories (Git, GitHub, TFS)
- Knowledge of automated code review and testing tools (e.g. SonarQube)
- Experience in 24×7 production operations, preferably supporting a highly available environment for a SaaS or cloud service provider.
- Knowledge of browser automation (Selenium and Selenium WebDriver)
- Knowledge of workflow tools (e.g. Atlassian).
- Experience with .NET CMS and Commerce (in DevOps role) preferred
- Azure Platform: 2 years (Required)
- Azure DevOps (VSTS): 2 years (Required)
- PowerShell: 2 years (Required)
- ARM/Terraform: 2 years (Required)
- Azure App Services: 2 years (Required)
- Service Fabric/Docker: 2 years (Bonus)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com