Website Optizm Global
- Perform feasibility studies logic designs detailed systems and interfaces flow diagrams and analysis of input output flow
- Strong understanding of ASP Net C Net Webservices API SQL Server and Azure cloud migrations Design and implement integration solutions between custom built systems Fiserv Payment Processor and third-party vendors in adherence with industry standards processes and best practices
- Design and implement high performance secure and scalable interfaces and solutions based on the business and technical requirements with NET and Microsoft Azure PaaS Services
- Integrate Identity management and modern authentication and authorization protocols such as OIDC OAuth 2 0 using Azure Active Directory Azure AD B2C
- Strong knowledge in design and implementation of scalable data pipelines on Microsoft Azure
- Strong knowledge in Azure SQL Server Azure Data Bricks Azure Data Factory Pyspark
- Manage and Prioritize Project Work Experience with Git and Github Experience of working in an Agile Environment
- Should have a financial services background
Nice to Have but not required:
Domain Knowledge Functional knowledge of Cards Issuing and Payment Ecosystem Experience of design solution in the Cards Payments domain
Clear understanding of Common Terminologies used in the Cards Payments domain Research create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.