Website Optizm Global
- Provides senior level system analysis design development and implementation of workflow management system using Appian platform
- Translates technical specifications and or logical and physical design into code for new or enhancement projects for internal clients
- Develops code and test artifacts that reuse subroutines or objects is well structured backed by automated tests includes sufficient comments and is easy to maintain Writes programs appropriate test artifacts ad hoc queries and reports
- Employs contemporary software development techniques to ensure tests are implemented in a way that supports automation
- Elevates code into the development test and Production environments on schedule Provides follow up Production support Submits change control requests and documents
- Well versed knowledge in developing application using Appian Platform Appian certification is a plus Experience in automated unit integration and end end testing Be able to understand big picture from requirements in order to architect robust design solutions Problem solver and a team player Strong knowledge of Java and related technologies Strong knowledge of SQL Good to have
- Experience in AWS technologies such as EC2 Cloud formation EMR Cluster AWS S3 Splunk and AWS Analytics Good to have Big data related AWS technologies like HIVE Spark ETL AWS Glue Presto Hadoop Athena RedShift
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.