Website Optizm Global
• Strong core AEM exp (Backend AEM person)
• Core platform exp
• Hand on person in development
• The qualified candidate will be part of development team to design and develop a large scale web based platforms using Adobe AEM Design and implement solutions based on Adobe AEM
• Convert client provided content into AEM content Design and improve solutions around Adobe AEM solution
• Prototypes interactive interfaces with multiple states and roles
• Conducts user testing and reporting on the outcomes
• Designs consistent interfaces and experiences across multiple devices
• Experience in a fast paced Agile Scrum Delivery Team environment
• 10 years of relevant technical experience
• Excellent understanding of Adobe Experience Cloud
• 5 years of experience building with Adobe Experience Manager
• Strong technical expertise and experience with Adobe AEM product suite including AEM CRX Target and DAM
• Experience with continuous integration tools such as MS DEVOPS and or Jenkins including installation and administration and facilitating developer training
• Experience with designing implementing and supporting a DevSecOps environment code repository binary repository continuous integration delivery error tracking AEM versions AEM 5 6 1 6 0 6 1 6 2 6 5
• Experience in architecting applications templates and components for the Adobe AEM product WCM DAM CRX
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.