Website Optizm Global
• Overall 12+ years of IT experience and over 7+ years of hands on AEM experience in development of content management solutions using Adobe AEM Content Management System.
• Strong experience in Web content management (WCM) & J2EE development technologies with solid experience of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) as well as Test-Driven Development (TDD) in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Experience in AEM 6.5, 6.3, AEM 6.2, AEM 6.1, AEM 5.6.1 Versions, Adobe AEM and Java/J2EE, Fragments by customizing XF template.
• Excellent work experience in Adobe Day CQ5, WCM, CMS, CRXDE Lite, CRXDE, JCR, Apache Sling, template development, OSGI Framework, CQ5, Component Development.
• Efficient in WCM, DAM, CQ5, CRX (Content Management Extreme), Components, Widgets and Apache Sling, AEM website architecture.
• Good knowledge on Adobe Target, TMS and DTM (Dynamic Tag Management), integrating AEM with Adobe Target and Adobe Campaign.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
I am also the President of TiE SoCal, a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars: Mentoring, networking, Education, Incubating, and Funding. Our presence is in 14 countries with 62 chapters, 15K members, and 3K Investors & Mentors
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.