Do you know there are 13 different types of Facebook ads you can run for your business? Facebook is the platform where almost everyone spends most of their time. Every month, we see more than a billion people logging on to the platform daily, which is a powerful platform for recruiters. Each day Facebook has one billion new visitors. Facebook ad platform has some of the most comprehensive targeting options, so it’s a better place to target your brand to source qualified leads for your company. Well, Facebook’s ad manager is such a marvelous tool that will guide you through the process of segmenting your audience, creating the ad, and allocating a budget. Facebook for recruitment is the new strategy to earn good candidates. Recruitment through social media is trending now, so if you are on any social media platform, then remember recruiters are waiting for you.
What is Facebook recruitment?
These days, it’s a trend on social media to hire candidates using Facebook ads. However, it is beyond just posting ads. Use Facebook’s strategic social recruitment plan to stand out and attract top talents for your company. It has numerous benefits and is one of the most popular recruiting platforms among HR professionals.
Therefore, to focus on Facebook ads, you need to follow some unique steps to know your target audience to acquire talented employees for your company. Take out time and start recruitment through social media platforms and see the thrilling.
- Target your audience (candidate): Before creating the first ad campaign, you need to know your audience. Using the Facebook platform means knowing your specific target audience and their likings. This process will help to gather and segregate data. Through the ad, you focus on the age, location, and interests of your audience. It is one of the vital processes for ensuring your ad gets the right candidate that you want. Facebook for recruitment is the best way to know the target candidate more in person before you hire them.
- Use attractive Images: Once you know your target audience, age, and liking, then time to sketch the ad campaign. Your Facebook ads should be eye-catching, prominent, which talks about your company and employer value proposition. Studies say that people get attracted to colorful and appealing content. So use the right image that showcases your business culture and friendly environment and tells your audience. Remember that creative pictures can do wonders to acquire promising talents. Facebook recruitment can be beneficial for all recruiters, business owners, CEOs, and HR.
- Funnel technique: Billions of people use Facebook each day, so this platform is best to get your target audience. However, the best way is to use a funnel approach. Repeating the same ad campaign on different touchpoints can bring a good impact on the ads. However, using pay per impression pricing is a great option to use. In this technique, use a daily budget to target your leads, and you don’t end up with an unexpected bill. It helps your company to get good exposure.
- Communication is the key: Engagement is the best key in recruiting process. In Facebook, you tend to build two-way communication with any potential job candidates. Responding to them, engaging with the candidate, showing employee testimonials helps to drive a successful recruiting campaign. Answer their queries, comment on the Facebook career page, and show your appearance so that your potential candidates feel connected with your ad campaign. Proper communication is the most effective way to hire a candidate. Through Facebook recruitment, even you can opt for video calls, talk with the talent to know better as communication is the key.
- Free promotion of your Facebook recruitment job ad: When your Facebook recruitment job ad is ready, this is the time to share across social media. Start to share it on your company’s Facebook page, Facebook groups, and Facebook marketplace. They are the most effective channels to use and promote job ads. They are free to use. Moreover, members are actively searching for jobs in Facebook groups, and recruiters are looking for the appropriate candidate. Using this method will narrow your search and criteria and makes your recruitment process easy. Another most convenient way is using Marketplace to hire candidates. However, Marketplace doesn’t offer jobs as a specific category, but still, people are using in finding jobs. Over time we think it will surely evolve and help to recruit in the future.
In 2021, Facebook will continue to be the most influential recruitment tool. With its new features on Facebook, current trends, it is a numerous opportunity for HR, business owners, CEOs, small business CEO’s to connect with high-quality candidates. Think Facebook; create ads that target the skills, interests of your ideal candidate. Facebook may cost you $200 that is much cheaper than finding a talented candidate. So next time you are looking for a role in your company, try out Facebook ads, Facebook recruitment. Facebook for recruitment is the future of getting the right employee for your business.
I am an Entrepreneur and Angel Investor. Board Member of TiE SoCal Angels Fund, and CEO @ Optizm Global, the executive search firm. We are a Right Fit Recruitment & Placement Agency.
I’m the Co-Founder of “StartupSteroid” the platform to connect founders with investors.
As an Angel Investor I look for Business Plan, Cashflow, Core Team, Board of Advisors, Secure IP, Quality Investors, Monetization Models, USP, Scalability, Strong Returns, Growth Market, and Board Role.